Salary: £19,381 pa.
Closing date: 20 October 2022.
Location: Office based – Newcastle upon Tyne.
Hours: 35 hours per week.
St Cuthbert’s Care is a values-based registered social care charity, committed to enabling people to reach their personal potential.
The charity’s areas of work include nursing homes for older people, children in care and services for people with disabilities.
We are looking to recruit an experienced administration assistant to support our head office function.
Your key responsibilities will be to:
- Support our HR & Training function with administration support including photocopying and digital data entry
- Assist with our recruitment process
- Maintain a comprehensive and confidential filing system
- Ensure our head office is equipped with stationery and provision supplies
- Support our marketing and finance teams during busy periods
The ideal candidate will have:
- Exceptional organisational skills and a good attention to detail
- Experience of working in a multi-functional office
- Resilience and a can-do approach
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
For a full job description please click here
Why work for us?
We are a Living Wage employer – the first regional charity in the North East, delivering adult social care as part of our work, to be accredited by the Living Wage Foundation.
As well as offering a competitive salary, we provide several benefits and wellbeing initiatives for our staff, including:
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free staff counselling service
- Free life assurance + pension scheme
- Learning and development opportunities
How to apply
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply today by completing our online application form at stcuthbertscarejobs.org.uk/application-form. Alternatively, if you require more information about the role please call 0191 228 8005.