Salary: £10.10 ph.
Plus a welcome bonus of up to £350.
Closing date: 01 September 2022.
Location: Working in our residential and nursing home for older people in Newcastle.
Hours: Full and Part roles available.
We are looking to recruit carers to join our outstanding care team to help ensure our residents to continue to live life to the full. If you have a genuine interest in working in a care environment, have a passion for elderly care and genuinely want to make a difference, we would be delighted to hear from you.
The main duties of this role will include:
- delivering excellent person-centred care to our residents
- assisting residents with their daily activities and living, including all aspects of personal care
- engaging with residents and undertake activities to support their physical and mental wellbeing
Full training will be provided to staff, and there will be the opportunity to undertake qualifications for a health and social care certificate.
Why work for us
We are a Living Wage employer – the first regional charity in the North East, delivering adult social care as part of our work, to be accredited by the Living Wage Foundation.
As well as offering a competitive salary, we provide a number of benefits and wellbeing initiatives for our staff, including:
- 34 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- £350 welcome bonus
- Free staff counselling service
- Free life insurance
- Learning and development opportunities
St Catherine’s Nursing Home, part of St Cuthbert’s Care, provides outstanding person-centered care to over 40 residents. Rated CQC ‘Good’ with outstanding care our residents are at the heart of everything we do. You can find out more about the outstanding care we provide by visiting: https://stcuthbertscarenursinghomes.org.uk/st-catherines