Salary: £40,000 pa.
Closing date: 9 August 2021.
Location: Working in our residential and nursing home for older people in Newcastle.
Hours: 35 hours per week.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, forward-thinking individual with excellent leadership qualities and a good knowledge of working with older people to join our outstanding care team based in Newcastle.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A relevant nursing qualification and registered with the NMC
- The ability to deliver a level of clinical care to an exceptional standard
- The confidence to lead and support our nursing team by sharing best practice, providing mentoring and support to colleagues, promoting the highest standards of care
- Excellent knowledge of care plans and clinical compliance
- The ability to evaluate and review individual health needs and to make clinical decisions
- A commitment to quality care; providing excellence and compassion to safeguard the dignity and respect of our residents
- Experience in a similar role
In return we offer an excellent range of benefits including: annual NMC fee paid; free uniform; free parking; free tea/coffee; contributory pension scheme; free life insurance; free confidential staff support service and 33 days annual leave per annum. For this holiday year staff will receive an additional weeks’ holiday, pro rata.
Apply for this job
To apply for this vacancy, please either complete our online application form or send us your CV, along with contact details and the reference to this role, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0784 001 5784.
Interviews will be held via video link.
If you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.