Salary: £32,000 pa.
Closing date: 25 June 2021.
Location: Working in our residential and nursing home for older people in Newcastle.
Hours: 35 hours per week.
Due to restructuring, we are looking to recruit a deputy manager to work in our nursing and residential homes for older people in Newcastle.
You will support the Home Manager to:
- Lead and direct our care team
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills
- Ensure timescales are met in line with CQC and Charity protocols
- Contribute to the recruitment and continuous training and development of the staff team
- Take responsibility for all aspects of the day-to-day management of the home in the absence of the manager
The ideal candidate will have:
- Extensive experience and knowledge of working with older people
- Be forward-thinking, enthusiastic and be able to work on your own initiative
- The ability to encourage and support our team to ensure an excellent service is provided
- A Diploma level 5, Health and Social Care or an equivalent qualification
- A flexible approach to your hours of work
- A full driving licence and the use of a car for business use
In return we offer an excellent range of benefits including contributory pension scheme; free life insurance; free confidential staff support service, free parking, free tea/coffee and 33 days annual leave per annum. For recognition of the hard work and dedication of our staff team, this holiday year staff will receive one additional week’s holiday, pro rata.
For more information about this post, please download a job description
For more information call Gill Ennis on 07779 248185.
Apply for this job
To apply for this vacancy, please either complete our online application form or send us your CV, along with contact details and the reference to this role, by emailing email@example.com or call 0784 001 5784.
Interviews will be held via video link.
If you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.