Salary: £10.90 per hour
Closing date: 30 October 2023
Location: Working at our Alan Shearer Activity Centre, Newcastle.
16 hours per week
7 weeks annual leave including bank holidays (pro rata) including a day off for your birthday.
We are looking to recruit a domestic at our Alan Shearer Activity Centre. You will be responsible for maintaining a high standard of cleanliness and hygiene within our centre, adhering to health and safety and COSH policies and procedures.
For full details of this role please read the Job Description.
Apply for this job
Complete our online application form at stcuthbertscarejobs.org.uk/application-form/. Alternatively, you can call our recruitment line on 0191 228 8803.
St Cuthbert’s Care is a values-based, registered social care charity, committed to enabling people to reach their personal potential. The charity’s areas of work include nursing homes for older people, children in care and services for people with disabilities.
Why work for us
We are a Living Wage employer – the first regional charity in the North East, delivering adult social care as part of our work, to be accredited by the Living Wage Foundation.
As well as offering a competitive salary, we provide a number of benefits and wellbeing initiatives for our staff, including:
- 7 weeks annual leave
- Day off for your birthday
- Pension scheme contribution & Life Assurance
- Interest free staff crisis loan
- Further specialist training to develop your career
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £1000
- Blue Light discount service for emergency & social care staff
- Employee discounts on over 130,000 shops and entertainment venues, including Tesco, Argos, cinemas and holidays