Salary: £29,505 per annum (£16.21 ph).
Closing date: 30 November 2023.
Location: Working in our residential and nursing home for older people in Sunderland.
Hours: 35 hours per week.
We are looking to recruit a duty manager to support our registered manager in all areas of our home. Rated ‘Good’ Holy Cross provides outstanding care with dignity and respect at the heart of everything we do. The ideal candidate will be able to:
- develop effective working relationships with staff, residents and visitors
- take responsibility for the day-to-day running of the home inline with charity policies and procedures
- lead and supervisor an established staff team
- maintain full and accurate records, review and update care plans and risk assessments in accordance with legal requirements and best practice
For more information about this post, please download a job description
Why work for us
We are a Living Wage employer – the first regional charity in the North East, delivering adult social care as part of our work, to be accredited by the Living Wage Foundation.
As well as offering a competitive salary, we provide a number of benefits and wellbeing initiatives for our staff, including:
- Your birthday, day off
- Enhanced overtime payment
- 7 weeks annual leave
- Pension scheme contribution & Life Assurance
- Interest free staff crisis loan
- Further specialist training to develop your career
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £1000
- Blue Light discount service for emergency & social care staff
- Employee discounts on over 130,000 shops and entertainment venues, including Tesco, Argos, cinemas and holidays
- Free uniform
If you would like to discuss further call our recruitment line on 0191 228 8803 or alternative email email@example.com
Apply for this job
To apply for this vacancy, please complete our online application form
Alternatively, if you require more information about the role, please call 0191 228 8803.
If you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Holy Cross is part of St Cuthbert’s Care, a values-based, registered social care charity, committed to enabling people to reach their personal potential. The charity’s areas of work include nursing homes for older people, children in care and services for people with disabilities.