Digital Marketing Officer.
Salary: £25,600 pa fte.
Closing date: 28th July 2022.
Location: Working in our Head Office in Newcastle.
Hours: 35 Hours per week (Full time)
St Cuthbert’s Care is a values-based registered social care charity committed to enabling people to reach their personal potential.
The charity’s work spans disability, children in care and nursing homes for older people. To see our latest Annual Review please visit: https://stcuthbertscare.org.uk/annual-review/
We are looking to recruit an experience digital marketing officer to join our small but busy marketing team. You will be responsible for providing graphic design support across the charity’s full range of services together with developing and overseeing the charity’s digital marketing activities.
In particular, you will need to:
- Design in-house and external publications
- Develop, populate and maintain all digital and social media sites
- Support with additional marketing activities as and when required
In order to achieve these outcomes, you must:
- Understand the charity’s services and be brand-aware at all times
- Work commercially in relation to time, cost and deadlines
- Ensure accurate outputs with close attention to detail
- Maintain a full driving licence and access to a car for business use
A full driving licence is essential for this role. For more information about the role or if you would like an informal chat call Nicola on 07824 452 885.
Our charity encourages all employees to participate in the COVID-19 vaccination programme. As well as providing a substantial level of protection against COVID-19 the vaccine also helps to stop the spread of the disease and therefore will help to protect our vulnerable service users. For more information regarding the COVID-19 vaccine for Social Care staff visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-a-guide-for-social-care-staff/covid-19-vaccination-a-guide-for-social-care-staff
How to apply
To apply for this role:
- complete our on-line application form https://stcuthbertscarejobs.org.uk/application-form/ or,
- send us your CV to email@example.com ; alternatively
- call our recruitment line on 0191 228 8005
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you.