Salary: £25,000 pa fte.
Closing date: 1 January 2021.
Location: Working in our Head Office in Newcastle.
Hours: Full or part time hours.
Our charity is a leading frontline provider of registered care across the north east region. We are looking for a creative and imaginative graphic designer with drive and initiative to join our team. You will provide an all-round graphic design service across our charity’s full range of services.
- support with marketing and digital operations
- develop, maintain and populate web and social media sites
- design internal and external publications
The successful candidate will be:
- friendly, personable and proactive
- competent in web, social media and graphic design applications
- able to prioritise and be experienced in working concurrently on several projects at any given time
- a competent communicator with commercial acuity to promote brand awareness
- prepared to have a flexible approach to meet the varied needs of our services
This is a busy and demanding role and would suit an individual looking for challenge.
Either full or part time hours would be considered.
You will be required to a have a full UK driving licence and access to a car for business use. Working remotely will be considered when practical.
We offer attractive benefits which include up to 33 days holiday per annum.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
Apply for this job
To apply for this vacancy, please either complete our online application form or send us your CV, along with contact details and the reference to this role, by emailing email@example.com or call 0784 001 5784.
Interviews will be held via video link.
If you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.