HR & Recruitment Advisor.
Salary: £35,000 pa.
Closing date: 20 October 2022.
Location: Office based with occasional home working.
Hours: 35 hours per week (full-time).
Do you have a good knowledge of recruitment and are looking for a new opportunity?
Do you want to join a small, fast-paced team where your input makes a difference?
If so, we may have the perfect position for you.
As a leading frontline social care charity, we are looking to recruit an advisor to support all aspects of our HR function.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Recruitment – effective management of the end-to-end recruitment processes to provide a positive experience for candidates and new employees
- Employee relations – provide advice and guidance to our managers on a range of HR policies and employment aspects, including absence management, performance management, disciplinary and grievances – always ensuring effective communication and good HR practice.
Our ideal candidate would be:
- Newly CIPD qualified or looking to develop their professional studies( study support package will be available)
- Willing and capable to lead and deliver on the whole of the charity’s recruitment process
- Able to demonstrate a good understanding of the generalist requirements of the HR functioning of a frontline social care charity
- Able to demonstrate organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Able to manage a varied workload, with multiple deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- A friendly, approachable and compassionate individual with a keen desire to listen and to support people with their needs and concerns
For a full job description please click here
Why choose us?
Because we think we are the best in our field! We are a Living Wage employer – the first regional charity in the North East, delivering adult social care as part of our work, to be accredited by the Living Wage Foundation. We put people first. All of our registered services are rated between Good and Outstanding with our regulators, and we enjoy an excellent reputation with all of our stakeholders. Come on board and join us.
We offer competitive salaries and provide many benefits and wellbeing initiatives for our employees:
- 33 days’ annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Interest free loans
- Cash initiatives for introducing a friend
- Free staff counselling service
- Free life assurance + pension scheme
- Paid professional study packages alongside ongoing comprehensive learning and development opportunities
How to apply
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply today by completing our online application form at stcuthbertscarejobs.org.uk/application-form. Alternatively, if you require more information about this role, please call Nicola Milne on 07824 452 885.
Our Purpose: we are a charity working for the common good by enabling people to develop to their personal potential.
We are a values-based registered social care charity with services and homes across the whole of our north east region.
The charity’s areas of work include two nursing homes for older people, homes and specialist services for people with disabilities and three registered children’s homes and one fostering agency To see our latest Annual Review please visit: https://stcuthbertscare.org.uk/annual-review