IT Support Lead
Salary: £35,000 pa fte.
Closing date: 15 August 2022.
Location: This role is hybrid working with office/home and supporting staff at our sites in the North East so the applicant will need a car for work.
Hours: 35 hours per week
We are looking to recruit a multi skilled, proactive self-starter, who will be responsible for delivering IT system support, sourcing, implementing, maintaining and developing the charity’s information technology and management systems to meet the charity’s needs. For more details about the role, please read the job description.
The main duties of this role will be to:
- Support end users and deliver training and training guides on the effective use of systems and compliance with data protection and monitor ongoing training requirements
- Provide technical support, identify and resolve application issues across multiple locations
- Ensure information systems meet management and user requirements
- Identify and develop new and enhanced solutions as well as undertaking business analysis and intelligence reporting to deliver improvements in line with operational needs, including implementation of new systems
- Lead, support and supervise the small IT team and their workload
- Create and keep up to date an operational plan to ensure IT Team are focused on delivering effective systems to support end users, operational plan to be approved by the Director of Finance
- Knowledge of implementation of cloud-based solutions would be an advantage.
- Assist in the design and development of the charity’s websites and intranet, knowledge of WordPress desirable.
Apply for this job
If this sounds like an opportunity for you, apply today by completing our online application form at stcuthbertscarejobs.org.uk/application-form. Alternatively, you can send your CV to email@example.com or call our recruitment line 0191 228 8008.
We are a Living Wage employer – the first regional charity in the North East, delivering adult social care as part of our work, to be accredited by the Living Wage Foundation.
As well as offering a competitive salary, we provide a number of benefits and wellbeing initiatives for our staff, including:
• 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• £350 welcome bonus
• Free staff counselling service
• Free life assurance
• Learning and development opportunities
St Cuthbert’s Care is a values-based registered social care charity committed to enabling people to reach their personal potential.
The charity’s work spans disability, children in care and nursing homes for older people. To see our latest Annual Review please visit: https://stcuthbertscare.org.uk/annual-review