Marketing and Communications Officer.
Salary: £30,000 pa fte.
Closing date: 7 April 2022.
Location: Blend of home and office working.
Hours: 35 hours per week.
St Cuthbert’s Care is a values-based registered social care charity committed to enabling people to reach their personal potential.
The charity’s work spans disability, children in care and nursing homes for older people. To see our latest Annual Review please visit: https://stcuthbertscare.org.uk/annual-review/
Our Marketing Team is looking to recruit an experienced Marketing and Communications Officer:
“I’m looking for someone to help me shape the next phase of our charity’s development. You will be responsible for overseeing and delivering all internal and external communications, so a keen eye for detail and the ability to communicate with a wide audience is essential. This role will suit someone who is confident, pro-active, imaginative and energised, used to working in a fast-paced environment and able to work creatively and efficiently. Common sense is a must.” Nicola Milne, Marketing Manager
The main duties of this role will be to:
- create, design, edit and proofread charity publications, websites and social media posts, brochures, newsletters, annual reviews, and all other relevant charity documentation
- contribute to the charity’s digital media platforms and oversee and maintain the charity’s media profile
- ensure the charity’s message and branding are communicated clearly at all times
- support with seasonal activities and events at all of the charity’s services, as and when required
A full driving licence is essential for this role. For more information about the role or if you would like an informal chat call Nicola on 07824 452 885.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
Our charity encourages all employees to participate in the COVID-19 vaccination programme. As well as providing a substantial level of protection against COVID-19 the vaccine also helps to stop the spread of the disease and therefore will help to protect our vulnerable service users. For more information regarding the COVID-19 vaccine for Social Care staff visit: https://www.gov.uk/government/publications/covid-19-vaccination-a-guide-for-social-care-staff/covid-19-vaccination-a-guide-for-social-care-staff
How to apply
To apply for this role:
- complete our on-line application form https://stcuthbertscarejobs.org.uk/application-form/ or,
- send us your CV to email@example.com ; alternatively
- call our recruitment line on 0191 228 8005
If you are interested, we would love to hear from you.