Salary: £20,000 pa fte.
Closing date: 1 January 2021.
Location: Working in our Head Office in Newcastle.
Hours: 35 hours per week.
We are looking to recruit a highly skilled, organised individual, who is confident and enthusiastic. You will provide a full range of administration duties within our fostering service and head office functions. This is an extremely busy position with a high volume of tasks.
The successful applicant will have:
• Excellent organisational skills with the ability to prioritise, multitask and manage workloads during busy periods
• Ability to produce, format and amend documents
• Strong communication skills with demonstrable writing ability, excellent literacy and excellent communication skills both written and verbal
• Interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
• Exceptional level of attention to detail.
• Experience of minute taking
• Strong IT skills, computer literate with the ability to create reports
• Possess an NVQ 3 in a business related subject or an equivalent qualification
• Be able to drive and have the use of car for business is desirable
• Flexibility in terms of working times, which may include evenings and weekends
• Ability to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity
In return we can offer a pleasant and supportive working environment and an excellent range of benefits including 33 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, staff support service and a commitment to your professional development with opportunities to progress within the charity.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
Apply for this job
To apply for this vacancy, please either complete our online application form or send us your CV, along with contact details and the reference to this role, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0784 001 5784.
Interviews will be held via video link.
If you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.