Registered General Nurse. (St. Catherine’s)
Salary: £17.97 per hour (plus up to £1000 welcome bonus).
Closing date: 31 August 2022.
Location: Working in our residential and nursing home for older people in Newcastle.
Hours: Full time and part time hours available.
We are looking to recruit RGNs to join St Catherine’s, our nursing and residential home for older people, based in Newcastle.
“At St Catherine’s, we pride ourselves on providing outstanding person-centred care, ensuring our residents are at the heart of everything we do. We are looking to recruit RGNs to join our team to help ensure our residents receive the highest standard of nursing care that evidences clinical expertise. If you have a passion for elderly care and genuinely want to make a difference, I would be delighted to hear from you.”
Lesley Oliver, Home Manager
The main duties of this role will be to:
• Provide excellent nursing care, delivering a person centred approach which meets regulatory and charity standards
• Provide a high standard of nursing care in a professional manner and in accordance with the NMC Code of Conduct for nurses.
• Take responsibility for all clinical decisions
For more information about the role, or if you would like an informal chat, call the Recruitment team on 0191 228 8008
How to apply
To apply for this role:
• complete our on-line application form https://stcuthbertscarejobs.org.uk/application-form/ or,
• send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
• alternatively, call our recruitment line on 0191 228 8008
We would love to hear from you.
St Cuthbert’s Care is a values-based registered social care charity committed to enabling people to reach their personal potential.
The charity’s work spans disability, children in care and nursing homes for older people. To see our latest Annual Review please visit: https://stcuthbertscare.org.uk/annual-review