Closing date: 31 August 2023.
Location: Working in our specialist Alan Shearer Residential Centre in Newcastle.
Hours: 35 hours per week.
We have a fantastic opportunity for an experienced manager to take the lead at our Alan Shearer Residential home, based in Newcastle. The home provides outstanding care to adults with profound disabilities, including acquired brain injury. The successful candidate will maintain the highest quality of care as well as ensuring our residents achieve in all areas of their life, by overseeing the operational and development of the service.
The ideal candidate will:
- hold a level 5 Leadership and Management qualification or equivalent
- provide leadership and guidance to our established team
- ensure compliance with all regulatory bodies whilst upholding the charity values, standards and expected behaviours
- create an environment where the people we support can develop self-esteem and confidence focussing on independent living and social interaction.
Apply for this job
If you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
Why work for us
We are a Living Wage employer – the first regional charity in the North East, delivering adult social care as part of our work, to be accredited by the Living Wage Foundation.
As well as offering a competitive salary, we provide a number of benefits and wellbeing initiatives for our staff, including:
- £350 welcome bonus
- Enhanced overtime payment
- 7 weeks annual leave
- Pension scheme contribution & Life Assurance
- Interest free staff crisis loan
- Further specialist training to develop your career
- Refer a friend bonus of up to £1000
- Blue Light discount service for emergency & social care staff
- Employee discounts on over 130,000 shops and entertainment venues, including Tesco, Argos, cinemas and holidays
If you would like to discuss further call our recruitment line on 0191 228 8803 or alternative email email@example.com
St Cuthbert’s Care is a values-based registered social care charity, committed to enabling people to reach their personal potential.
The charity’s areas of work include nursing homes for older people, children in care and services for people with disabilities. To see our latest Annual Review please visit: https://stcuthbertscare.org.uk/annual-review