Nursing Home - Senior Carer - Nights
Salary: From April 2024: £14.16 per hour (£27,250 per annum) plus enhanced overtime rates.
This role also attracts a Welcome Bonus of up to £350.
Closing date: 29 February 2024
Location: Residential care home for older people, based in Newcastle.
Hours: 33.75 hours per week
Please note: We currently do not offer international visa sponsorship.
We are looking for an experienced carer to join our outstanding care team. Do you have:
- The ability to deliver a high standard of care with compassion and understanding
- Leadership qualities with the aptitude to direct and supervise the staff team in all aspects of care and social engagement
- Excellent communication and organisational skills
- The ability to develop person-centred care plans tailored to individual needs
- A commitment to quality and providing excellent care
- A Diploma Level 3 Health and Social Care or equivalent
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. Click to read the full job description.
Why join St Cuthbert’s Care?
St Cuthbert’s Care is a values-based, registered social care charity, committed to enabling people to reach their personal potential.
The charity’s areas of work include nursing homes for older people, children in care and services for people with disabilities.
We are proud to be the first regional charity in the North East, delivering adult social care as part of our work, to be accredited by the Living Wage Foundation.
Further information on our work can be found in our Annual Review.
We offer our staff a range of additional benefits including:
- 27 days annual leave, plus bank holidays, including a day off for your birthday
- Ability to buy and sell annual leave
- Company sick pay scheme
- Staff savings scheme
- Cycle to work scheme
- Refer a friend scheme bonus of £1000
- Tech scheme
- Free staff counselling service
- Blue Light discount offering shopping discounts on thousands of stores
- Charity workers’ discount
- Free life assurance
How to apply for this job:
To apply for this vacancy, please complete our online application form. If you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.
If you would like to discuss your application further, please call our recruitment line on 0191 228 8803 or alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note: We are unable to employee candidates requiring international visa sponsorship.