Fostering Social Worker
Salary: £27,000 - £30,000 pa depending on experience
Closing date: 09 March
Based: Fostering North East, Newcastle
Hours: 37 hours per week
Our ideal candidate will:
- Be registered with HCPC and have a social work qualification
- Have significant experience of working in fostering services
- Have a good working knowledge of Fostering Regulations and practices
- Have experience of completing/managing Form F assessments
- Be willing and able to provide good quality foster placements and support to foster carers
- Participate in an out of hour’s duty system
- Work flexibly with good organisational skills
In return we can offer a pleasant and supportive working environment and an excellent range of benefits including 33 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, staff support service and a commitment to your professional development with opportunities to progress within the charity.
For an informal discussion about the role please contact Sheila Errington, Director of Care, on 0191 228 8003.
Apply for this job
To apply for this vacancy, please either complete our online application form, or send us your CV, contact details and the reference to this role by emailing email@example.com.
If you have not heard within 3 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful.