Salary: Circa £22,000 - £26,000 pa fte
Closing date: 04 March
Based: Head Office, Newcastle
Hours: Full and part-time hours available
We are looking to recruit a highly skilled, confident and enthusiastic PA to be responsible for the administration support required by the Directorate team. You will have experience of working in a similar role and provide an effective customer focused secretarial service.
The successful applicant will:
- Have excellent organisational skills
- Be methodical and able to prioritise and multitask
- Have excellent communication skills both, written and verbal
- Possess interpersonal skills and the ability to build strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders of all levels
- Demonstrate an exceptional level of attention to detail
- Have experience of minute taking
- Possess an NVQ 3 in a business related subject or an equivalent qualification
- Be flexible in terms of working times
- Be able to demonstrate a high level of confidentiality, professionalism and integrity
- Ability to drive and use of car for business is desirable
Full or part time hours will be considered.
Apply for this job
To apply for this vacancy, please either complete our online application form, or send us your CV, contact details with the reference (0303/17) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have not heard within 3 weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has not been successful.