Salary: £22,500 pa fte.
Closing date: 30 June 2022.
Location: Blend of home and office working.
Hours: 35 hours per week.
St Cuthbert’s Care is a values-based registered social care charity committed to enabling people to reach their personal potential.
The charity’s work spans disability, children in care and nursing homes for older people. To see our latest Annual Review please visit: https://stcuthbertscare.org.uk/annual-review/
Our finance team is looking to recruit an experienced finance officer.
“We are looking to recruit an experienced finance officer to join our team. This role would suit a self-starter who can prioritise projects and work flexibly to deliver on time to meet the needs of the charity. Ideally, you will have previous experience, excellent spreadsheet and communication skills and a good understanding of accounting double entry. Experience with computerising accounting systems, such as Sage is essential.”
Nic Gilbert, Director of Finance
The main duties of this role will be:
- the timely and accurate processing of the charity’s transactions including – purchase ledger, donated income, banking and petty cash
- supporting members of the finance team with sales ledger and month end reporting
AAT or higher qualification is desirable however, for the right candidate the charity will contribute to professional costs and would also offer study time.
Why work for us
We are a Living Wage employer – the first regional charity in the North East, delivering adult social care as part of our work, to be accredited by the Living Wage Foundation.
As well as offering a competitive salary, we provide a number of benefits and wellbeing initiatives for our staff, including:
- 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
- Free staff counselling service
- Free life insurance
- Learning and development opportunities
Apply for this job
To apply for this role:
- complete our on-line application form https://stcuthbertscarejobs.org.uk/application-form/ or,
- send us your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
- alternatively call our recruitment line on 0191 228 8008