Salary: £10.10 per hour.
Closing date: 22 July 2022.
Location: Working in our Activity Centre for adults and children with disabilities.
Hours: Full and Part time hours available.
St Cuthbert’s Care is a values-based registered social care charity committed to enabling people to reach their personal potential.
The charity’s work spans disability, children in care and nursing homes for older people. To see our latest Annual Review please visit: https://stcuthbertscare.org.uk/annual-review
We have an opportunity for a creative, caring, and outgoing individual to join our team at the Alan Shearer Activity Centre for adults and children with disabilities.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have experience and knowledge of working with people with disabilities
• Deliver high standards of hospitality
• Engage in activity programmes
• Be understanding and considerate to different needs, ensuring everyone is treated with dignity and respect
Full or part-time hours are available, working over a 7-day rota.
Why work for us
We are a Living Wage employer – the first regional charity in the North East, delivering adult social care as part of our work, to be accredited by the Living Wage Foundation.
As well as offering a competitive salary, we provide a number of benefits and wellbeing initiatives for our staff, including:
• 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Free staff counselling service
• Free life insurance
• Learning and development opportunities