Salary: £30,000 – £35,000.
Closing date: 1 January 2021.
Location: Working at our residential unit in Alnwick for people with learning disabilities.
Hours: 35 hours per week.
We are seeking to recruit an exceptional Registered Manager with a proven track record of providing high quality service for adults with disabilities to work in our residential home in Alnwick.
Reporting to the Director of Care, you will be responsible for:
– Directing, organising and overseeing all operations of the home, and ensuring high standards of care and regulatory compliance at all times.
– Assessing, evaluating and informing best practice in relation to social engagement and empowerment for residents.
– Training and development of staff and building upon the excellent relationships already established with fellow professionals and regulatory bodies.
– You will possess excellent communication skills and have the ability to represent the Charity with external stakeholders. A strong, positive and forward-thinking attitude is essential.
You will be expected to have:
– A management qualification i.e. Diploma level 5 in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent
– A flexible approach to hours of work over a 7 day rota basis to meet the needs of the service
– Previous experience of working alongside adults with complex needs
– Evident leadership and interpersonal skills
In return we can offer a pleasant and supportive working environment as well as exceptional benefits to those wishing to be part of a progressive, values-based charity.
The successful applicant will be required to undertake an enhanced disclosure and barring service (DBS) check.
Apply for this job
To apply for this vacancy, please either complete our online application form or send us your CV, along with contact details and the reference to this role, by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0784 001 5784.
Interviews will be held via video link.
If you have not heard from us within three weeks of the closing date, please assume that your application has been unsuccessful.