Closing date: 22 July 2022.
Location: Working in our residential and nursing home for older people in Newcastle.
Hours: 37 hours per week.
St Cuthbert’s Care is a values-based registered social care charity committed to enabling people to reach their personal potential.
The charity’s work spans disability, children in care and nursing homes for older people. To see our latest Annual Review please visit: https://stcuthbertscare.org.uk/annual-review
We are looking for a committed, reliable, caring individual with a passion for safeguarding the rights and dignities of older people to work in our residential and nursing home in Newcastle.
Do you have:
• The ability to deliver a high standard of care with compassion and understanding
• Leadership qualities with the aptitude to direct and supervise the staff team in all aspects of care and social engagement
• Excellent communication and organisation skills
• The ability to develop person centred care plans tailored to individual needs
• The right values, behaviours and attitudes – a commitment to quality and providing excellence
• A Diploma Level 3 Health and Social Care or equivalent
Why work for us
We are a Living Wage employer – the first regional charity in the North East, delivering adult social care as part of our work, to be accredited by the Living Wage Foundation.
As well as offering a competitive salary, we provide a number of benefits and wellbeing initiatives for our staff, including:
• 33 days annual leave (including bank holidays)
• Free staff counselling service
• Free life insurance
• Learning and development opportunities