Salary: £18,665 pa fte. Plus £66.20 sleep-in payment and welcome bonus of up to £350
Closing date: 3 January 2022.
Location: Working in our independent supported living homes in Newcastle/Cramlington.
Hours: Full and part time over a 7 day rota.
We are looking to recruit a caring, confident and compassionate individual to join our support team at our CQC Outstanding Independent Supported Living Service.
This role will suit someone who is passionate about offering the highest standard of care, can encourage stimulating activities and support our service users to develop self-esteem, life skills and confidence; ensuring they live full and active lives.
The main duties of this role will be to provide:
- excellent support, delivering a person-centred approach
- support to enable service users to develop social engagement and practical living skills
- personal care and support with medication
For more information about the role or if you would like an informal chat, call our Recruitment team on 0191 228 8008
How to apply
To apply for this role:
- complete our on-line application form https://stcuthbertscarejobs.org.uk/application-form/ or,
- send your CV to email@example.com
- alternatively, call our recruitment line on 0191 228 8008
We would love to hear from you